Crates plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by chief5, May 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chief5

I’m looking for a crates plugin that is a little more advanced than normal ones. The crate will have categories of rewards, legendary/epic/common. Each category would have its own rewards in it but the player would always get a 2 common rewards out of the common category, and 1 from the epic category. Chance configurable for getting a legendary reward instead of the common rewards. Here’s the main thing… I want the animation of the crate to shoot out of the chest while it’s opening (like a shooting star coming out of the chest) while it’s running through the possible rewards. * as it comes out of the chest it’s scrambling all the rewards inside that crate, and as it reaches highest point it starts to slow down, and as it comes all the way down it stops on your reward. *
    sound effects like a note block counting up then a firework sound when your reward is shown.
    I would LOVE to be able to configure the whole crates items from ingame guis. (Categories, category names, category chance, each category items and their chance, *crate particles*, “counting up” sound effect (changing from note block to amethyst block sounds for different themed crates), crate gui arangement, what kind of key is used to open this crate (you select a tripwire hook and HAVE to name it something to activate the crate) I’m sure there’s more I can think of but yeah…

If anyone could get this taken care of that would be absolutely amazing <3

2. Offline

chief5

Version:

Preferred Name:
    Slayer Crates

commands:
    - creload
    - cmenu
    - cedit (crate name) - gui to add/remove items, set chance, etc
    - cadd item (crate name) (category) (slot)
    - cdel item (crate name) (category) (slot)
    - cadmin - gui for all crates keys

Time frame:
    a couple months so there’s time for anyone to work on this at their expense! :)

I would need it to be usable on a bungee network, MySQL please :)

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Bungeecord requires offline mode
    Offline mode is not supported by Bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.