Core Block

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Rockdude_, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rockdude_

Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: CoreBlock

What I want: A plugin similar to the "Invasion Mod" where mobs target a single block, trying to destroy it. Essentially what I want is a plugin where this "nexus" is actually a special named chest given by the command "givenexus". This command can only be run once per player, then is nonfunctional. By the way, if you're looking up the "Invasion Mod" I don't want any mobs to spawn or waves to start. This nexus can only be placed on brick blocks. Once placed, (1) it is functional as a normal chest to the placer of it, however it is a single chest with a double chest gui. Any other players cannot open the chest while the nexus is active. The chest is targeted by all mobs around it, including hostile and non-hostile ones. The mobs can target the nexus from a configurable distance in the config. The nexus has a configurable health, which can be changed in some sort of configuration. Once the nexus dies, it turns into a coal block, spurting out a configurable percentage of its contents, saving what was stored left in it. After it dies, it automatically mails the owner of the nexus a configurable message. Now the owner of the nexus must come back to it and right click or do a command on it (whatever is easier for the developer) it to continue using it, restarting the whole process from (1), but the items that did not spurt out earlier are still in it.

Ideas for commands: /givenexus

Ideas for permissions: givenexus

When I'd like it by: as soon as possible :)

2. Offline

Rockdude_

3. Offline

Rockdude_

4. Offline

Rockdude_

5. Offline

Rockdude_

6. Offline

TopTobster5

What exactly is the point of this nexus? Does it actually do anything? Can other players interact with it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.