Cool minigame, plugin needed!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by swiftshader, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Is this a good idea for a plugin?

1. Yes love it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It could use some work...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not a good idea

100.0%
  1. Offline

swiftshader

Guys i really need help. My server is failing... I ask someone to please help me either code a clusterchunk plugin or update the one i have attached below (I've contacted the owner of plugin and he has said i can ask for someone to update it.) This is a minigame that has been made but with command blocks. I would like it to be made into a automated plugin with live signs that update when a player joins the sign should be the following to make it a clusterchunk sign
    [ClusterChunk] or [CC]
    Status (this will be online or offline according to if the spawn is not set)
    players ( If there are 3 players it would show 3/4 players

I also need Team colored hats that cannot be removed (Blue and Red). There will be 2 teams of 4, and they have to be able to spawn inside the main cluster chunk set with /ccspawn blue (and for the red team /ccspawn red). This is not necessary but maybe add a scoreboard on the side to show how many players are still alive on each team. Lastly kits, if you have ever played SkyWars you know how you pick a kit from the gui when you join the game I need that aswell so that players can pick from our kits we have already made there are 13 (3 free kits 5 one time buy kits and 5 donator kit).
    How a player wins:
    Each spawn has a bed, players can respawn as long as their bed exists(there should be a 10 sec delay to respawn). you cannot craft a bed but you can move the bed. So the point of the game is to attack players kill them, find their bed and destroy it. then the other team cant spawn if they all die the other team wins and earns 1 emerald per kill.
    Link to the map and extra info:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...uster-chunk-team-based-pvp-in-the-sky-1-3-and (I have permission to use this map for this purpose as long as credit is givin. He also agreed I can develope a plugin or ask for one as long as when you type /cc help to list commands it says his name as the owner of the map.)
    Link to the needed update plugin:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/98mn7pw863scppp/ClusterChunk-CC--master.zip?dl=0 (plugin in archive form.)
    It also needs a few things i stated to be added.
    Need any other info? Please feel free to comment below!
    Thanks for reading this and I hope to have some help soon!