ControlBreaks

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by madtomic, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

madtomic

How about using flint and steel as a weapon? How is this handle? I know it set a fire of whatever it hit. Maybe reduce it to simply half heart damage and no fire unless the block is a fuel block?

Edit: I have another project going. http://bukkit.org/threads/flintandsteeltweak.390954/

Maybe this will take care the fire issue.

2. Offline

MasterDoctor

Don't you right click the ground with it to cause fire, I didn't know hitting with it caused fire?
    Edit: Wow, You replied as I was typing my reply :p

I think it's better if you just cancel the event for non-combat items.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2015
  3. Offline

madtomic

I agreed. Keep things simple. ☺️

Fun when we are typing at same time.

4. Offline

MasterDoctor

:p

5. Offline

madtomic

@MasterDoctor

I just want to let you know FlintandSteelTweak is done. You don't have to worry about it. It also deals one(1) heart damage which I am fine with it.

6. Offline

MasterDoctor

OK, This plugin may take a bit more time than I first thought - the classes are half written in polish and I'm still trying to get the plugin into English, rather than adding new features. So I think it might be easier if I just rewrite the classes in English. I may have to do this on the weekend. Is that OK?
    @madtomic

7. Offline

madtomic

@MasterDoctor

Ok! It's fine with me! Do you think you could fix up TreasureChest in the meantime?

8. Offline

MasterDoctor

Sure, Tell you what - I'll release the new version now. It should take a few minutes to patch in the updates I planned!

9. Offline

madtomic

Very good! I will test it tonight when I get home. Thanks!

10. Offline

MasterDoctor

Change of Plan: I have to go now but I buggered something up - I'll have it up by tomorrow on bukkit dev.
    Sorry :(

11. Offline

madtomic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.