Connecting 2captcha website to minecraft plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Anas09, Aug 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Anas09

Hi my idea is to connect website called 2captcha this website let you earn money by solving simple capacha so if someone have an account on this website he could connect it to his minecraft server by plugin as owner or admin example... iam owner for a minecraft server and i have an account on this website i take account token and add it to server so whenever anyone join the server will ask first to solve captacha before he could do anything after doing it successfully the money will be added to my account so whenever any player joins server and solve the captacha from the 2captcha website token the owner of account will be earing money its like a monetization for your minecraft server thank for seeing my suggestion :D

2. Offline

ItsPackD

I looked into 2captcha and it looks like their API is only for submitting CAPTCHAs that they solve. They will only pay specific individuals for sitting and solving in bulk. Unless I am missing something I do not see a way to use their service to get and present captchas to get paid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.