compass position

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ozm8, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ozm8

Suggested name: compasspos

What I want: well I have this quest plugin for my server but some quest require people to go to certain locations so i though a compass plugin would be great this one here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/joppiesaus-pass/
    but the problem is the command cant be done by console. so basically i need a plugin where u can set other players compass x y z position via console

Ideas for commands: /compass posother <playername> <x y z coordinates>

Ideas for permissions: player.canread. Set it to false if they can't read this post.

When I'd like it by: today

2. Offline

Chucky109

So people do have a compass and you want to set their compass location through a command?
    In which slot does the compass is?

3. Offline

ozm8

I just want a command that can be ran by throught the console that can set other players compass position coordinates and yeah people already have a compass

4. Offline

Chucky109

@ozm8 Here it is :)

DOWNLOAD

With CompassPos you can set the location of the compass of any player you want. You can do it via console or ingame command.

Commands
    • /compass posother <player> <x> <y> <z> - Changes the position of the compass of the given player
    Permissions
    • compasspos.set - Allows you to change the location of a players compass ingame
    • compasspos.canread - If a player has this permission and his compasslocation gets changed by CompassPos he will receive a message in his chat with the information about the new location

Let me know if all works fine or if you need some changes. Project needs approval by curse but I think it's done in a few minutes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.