Command Unlock

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Mechanics

Suggested name: Command Unlock

What I want: A config that allows me to list the commands players can unlock. Here is an example
    Config
    Unlock commands
    - Warp Town1
    -Fly
    -Broadcast I win!

NOTE if @p is in the config, it will be replaced by the name of the player who executed the command

So if you use the command /CU (player name) (command) it will unlock the command for that player.
    For example if I typed in
    /CU PhillyCheezsteak Broadcast I win
    I now am able to use this command
    /CU Use Broadcast I win
    so /CU Use (command) allows you to use the command in the config if you have unlocked it.

If a player has not unlocked a command, they will get this message: You have not unlocked this.

Ideas for commands: /CU (player name) (command) and /CU Use (command)
    Ideas for permissions:
    CommandUnlock.unlock (use the first command)
    CommandUnlock.use (use the second command)
    When I'd like it by: As soon as you can please.

Basically the idea for this plugin is for donation purposes. So players are able to use EULA friendly commands. For example if you have a Pet that has a command to summon/spawn it and etc.

2. Offline

Ninja8370

Not sure why you wouldn't just use a normal permissions plugin with permission nodes to unlock certain commands. (Unless you want them to be able to broadcast only I win and not be able to broadcast anything else?)

3. @Ninja8370 Because not all plugins have permissions for each command they have. This plugin would allow more control over commands. I mainly need this for donator accessories and etc. Because I have a shop with particle effects, pets, etc and I have them command based. So they can buy individual accessories and unlock the command to use it, no mater what their rank/group is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.