Filled Command Delay

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Mechanics/Admin Tools

Suggested name: Command Delay

What I want: A command to delay the follow command. Say if I used /CommandDealy 5 it will wait 5 seconds before executing the next command.

Example: I am making a ServerSign and I am attaching these commands to the follow order.

/Warp Town1
    /CommandDelay 3
    /broadcast You have Warped!

When you right click the sign, you will warp to Town1, and instead of immediately broadcasting "You have warped!" there will be a 3 second delay.

Ideas for commands: /CommandDelay (amount of seconds) and /Cmdd (amount of seconds) for the short version

Ideas for permissions: CommandDelay.use (default false)

When I'd like it by: As soon as you can please.

2. Invisible

nverdier

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@timtower
    CommandOverride does not (yet) control Console Commands but I was working on that anyway.
    And this also depends on whether ServerSigns calls the Event.

5. @mrCookieSlime I am a little confused on what your plugin does, sorry.

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@PhillyCheezsteak
    Look at the BukkitDev page. It essentially allows you ti create your own commands without the need of coding it. It includes basic elements like messages and such as well as more advanced stuff like permissions and argument checks or delays.

7. @mrCookieSlime Oh I get it, so basically I just need to create a custom command with the syntax WAIT, thank you. If I have trouble with this, I will msg you, but it looks like this is what I am looking for, thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.