Collections-Gui.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Dibney, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Offline

tobiyas

Will do. ;)

2. Offline

Dibney

Thanks, that'll be a cool feature. :D

3. Offline

tobiyas

Try the new Version: link.
    You have to delete the folder or the content: plugins/Showcase/playerdata/.

New Commands:
    * /collection [open,list,rename] [collectionname]
    * /collectionadmin [playername]

don't forget to remove the old files in the playerdata folder as said above, or the plugin will crash. ;)

4. Offline

Dibney

Alrighty, so I'm testing it right now -- none of the collection commands will not work nor does clicking on a player for their collection to showcase works. :(

5. Offline

tobiyas

Oh I failed... Sry.
    Try this: link

6. Offline

Dibney

This is looking great! The only thing that doesn't work is the renaming feature, but everything else is really fine and dandy!

7. Offline

tobiyas

Oh i'm sorry for that. Seems like I forgot to delete the olf file. This should fix it:

link

8. Offline

Dibney

The renaming feature still doesn't seem to work, I'm imputing /collection rename test, is that the correct way to do it?

9. Offline

tobiyas

No. It's /collection rename oldname newname.

So: /collection rename test test2.

That should rename the collection test to test2.

10. Offline

Dibney

Woo, it works nice and smoothly, I'm just a big concerned with something, after renaming default, default stays and the renamed version remains as well.

11. Offline

tobiyas

Hm... How about forbidding the renaming of Default?

12. Offline

Dibney

Well the thing is, when you rename default, it makes a completely new collection.

13. Offline

tobiyas

What do you mean by completely new? Is the new renames Collection empty? Or is the old collection emty? I don't really get what exactly does not work. :(

14. Offline

Dibney

When issuing /collection rename default test, there's a new collection made named test, and default remains, so there's two collections that exist instead of just the renamed default.