Plugin Help Coal With Amount "0" Appears In My Inventory

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Sh0z, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sh0z

So Im just trying out my own Prison server, checking if everything works. Now, while im mining, coal with the amount of 0 appears in my inv.. I have no clue what this is.. Does anyone?
    http://imgur.com/a/PcbeX

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Sh0z

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Sh0z Could you copy it from your latest.log and make sure that we have the entire startup?

5. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@Sh0z suspected plugins are PrisonSuite, DropsToInventory, and MultiverseInventories, but most likely DropsToInventory.

As tim said, the full log can help us narrow it down better because things may be missing.

6. Offline

Sh0z

This should be the entire startup
    (I know there are probably alot exceptions, tryna figure those out still.)
    http://pastebin.com/cjRDgPUa

Do you have any idea how I can fix that or, do you recommend another Drop To Inventory plugin for 1.8?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@Sh0z you have quite a few plugins that do not load at all due to bad plugin.ymls, which the developer should have dealt with or you messed with and broke ;). Delete these, they do nothing for you.

PrisonUtils
    CSCoreLib
    QuickMarket
    QuickSell

Dynmap is missing a dependency and can't start. That's something you need to fix.

Looks like my previous post stands. I think DropsToInventory is the issue. Remove it and see if it stops. Then you can look for alternatives.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  8. Offline

Sh0z

Amazing man, thanks so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.