[CLOSED] Free Server Hosting, Web Hosting and Database Hosting (Rules Apply)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Haribo98, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GRPGamer

If you have any space for test servers, I am in need of one with limited RAM, and if not, could you put me on the waiting list? I am a new developer, I only have 1 plugin so far, but I am going to be making more and more eventually, and this would really help so I don't have to keep annoying the players on my current server by restarting/reinstalling all the time.

Thanks,

George

2. Offline

Haribo98

Sure. You'll have to wait a while though. Not sure how long this will be...

3. Offline

GRPGamer

Ok, thanks :) Just PM me when you have a slot free :)

4. Offline

Sushi

Developers, you should try out unit testing. Just saying.

5. Offline

Haribo98

Sorry to all users of the Minecraft Servers. I will be shutting down the Minecraft servers due to the fact they aren't being used. I am going to be working on a new Minecraft host for these servers. So watch out for that in the future!

http://phoenixmcs.com/

6. Offline

MikeA

Running server hosting while using a free web host. I can already see this being successful...

BMX_ATVMAN14 likes this.
  7. Offline

Haribo98

I've purchased a new VPS for my server hosting. The web hosting is run on another VPS now.

8. Offline

MikeA

If you plan to sell Minecraft servers, hosting them on a VPS isn't going to get you anywhere.

9. Offline

Haribo98

I will be hosting each server on it's own VPS for now. While I wait for my Dedicated Server to get setup. Which should be capable of running 2-3 servers.

10. Offline

minepress

Hey Haribo, I'd love to take up this offer to test Minepress Web plugins and Server plugins! Would this be possible ?

Thanks!

edit: Just saw this isn't happening anymore :(

Sorry for wasting your time

11. Offline

Haribo98

I am no longer offering Server Hosting currently. (I need to remove that from the title).
    But the website hosting, sure thing! All I need is the domain you want to use.

12. Offline

minepress

I have the domain minepress.co.uk :)

13. Offline

YUFAILSOHRD

i need one hahaha but thank you for doing this

14. Offline

Haribo98

I'll tell you the details via PM

Need one what?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  15. Offline

Haribo98

I am incredibly sorry to anyone who lost their data on my web servers. I'm attempting to fix the issue but it might take a few days. I'm going to purchase a Dedicated server when my payment comes through. The new server will have much more power but cost a LOT more money. Please feel welcome to donate some money towards paying for this. This payment was meant to come in through at an earlier time, however the person who was meant to be paying for it, hadn't been paid either. So yes. I will re-send all your details so I can get your servers back up and running. If you want to donate. PM me, this dedicated costs $49 a month.

16. Offline

MikeA

*queues world smallest violin*

Haribo98 likes this.
  17. Offline

thepaperboy99

May I use this service that you are offering to test some plugins out, the database would be great to cause I might need it for one

18. Offline

TechTeller96

It'd be great if I could have a test server for testing out my plugins so that I can get one or 2 people to connect to test out some of my arena-esque plugins ;)

19. Offline

Haribo98

It will take a while before I can get it back online. Due to issues getting the new server.

20. Offline

tanveergt5

Can i have a Web Hosting Slot 3 [ NULL ] for Web development e.g. PHP / HTML5/ CSS3 AND MYSQL ?

21. Offline

Haribo98

Sure. I will send you the details when I get the new host.

22. Offline

klys

If is posible i need a server slot.

23. Offline

matthew_cowley

I Would Love A Bukkit Server Please*

If You Accept I'll Send You A File For It

It Will Be For Me, My Sister And 1-4 Friends

Thanks, Matt :)

*i.e. the Server Hosting 3

24. Offline

Haribo98

Guys. I've said I'm trying to get the new server setup. Please stop posting more on this until I say they're available.

25. Offline

HermitCraft

Would be great if i can get a server to host minecraft and test my plugins and others on it would be much appreciated

26. Offline

MysteryManX

Christ is this thread still going?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  27. Offline

Haribo98

I'm trying to get people to stop reading it. But people keep posting and bringing it back. I will say when I will reopen this service.

28. Offline

jammieisftw

ikr xd

29. Offline

TnT

Locked. Offer no longer exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.