Clan Wars and Bases

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ardinius, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Offline

Ardinius

Hello everyone, Im looking for a plugin that will allow the following things. Before I list those, I do want to say I have looked for plugins or combinations of plugins that cold be adjusted to work, but for some reason they tend not to work as i please. So basically this is what im looking for.

Example:If anyone has played a game called 12Skys2. I think they will understand this better.
    1. You have Joined My Server in the tutorial. This tutorial is explaining how my Server works.
    2. At End of Tutorial you are forced to Join 1 of 4 Clans/Teams/Factions/etc etc.
    3. You can not kill people of the same Clan. Nor can you leave the clan. What you pick is what u get.
    4. Your clan gets its own base/town/head quarters. No other clan can join or enter it.
    5. Staff can adjust which clans are allies with each other. Say Most Popular and Least popular Join together to help balance it. Clan 1 +3 and then 2+4. Now Clan allies cant kill each other.
    6. The Server Announces an Automated War time. every 5hours or whatever is configured.
    7. Players can Join the War until the war has started. Make it like a standby phase.
    8. Once they /Join War they are teleported to their clans lobby where they pick a Kit/gear set.
    9. The World Inventory is saved b4 they enter and returned to them at end.
    10. Once war has begun no one can Join or return back to the fight after they die. 1 Life Each Player.
    11. Object is to kill off all of the other teams players. Last Team Standing wins and is given a Custom reward. (items or money)
    12. Server will Announce which Clan has won the War. Maybe make it where each team has to destroy others clans Monument or something. Instead of kill off all players. Once their Monument is destroy all member of that team will be forced out of war. The monument will have a life bar. Maybe they are Villagers with a custom life, But they cant move when hit.
    13. Players then in each team can go out into the wilderness and claim more land. Expanding there "Town or Base" to make it bigger.
    14. Maybe perhaps each Clan has its own world. Where they spawn in that world. and Must build a base connected to their spawn. Let other Clans "invade" their world. to Pvp.

I know this is a lot to read and i feel like this is a little to specific. But after reading im Sure you can understand why i couldn't find 1 specific plugin to get this to work. I dont want to use factions, or towny. I need a plugin that forces the players to 1 clan, but they can build their own lands and set who can use/build/distory/or whatever on their land

Xteam sorta does most of this. but for some reason I cant increase the default team amount any higher then 10. And i would need clan/teams player amount to be "infinite"