Filled chestBlock

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by madtomic, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

madtomic

Plugin category: Mechnical

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name:
    chestBlock

What I want: I would like a plugin that would prevent players from placing blacklisted items into their Chests and Enderchest. The blacklist can be either by Material or custom name. *ignore color code

config.yml
    blockChest: true
    blockEnderChest: true

***Chest including both regular chest and trapped chest

item.yml
    Name:
    - Custom name

Material:
    - Diamond_Sword
    - Iron_Sword

blockMsg: "&cYou cannot store this item in a chest."

Something to think about...
    What happen when hopper is used to put items in chests. The blacklisted items would stay in the hopper.

Commands: none

Permission:
    chestblock.bypass.chest
    chestblock.bypass.enderchest

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  2. Offline

xCykrix

I think we can make that happen :)

EDIT: Current Progress

Plugin is Complete. Working on testing and different configurations and will upload as resource.
    @madtomic

Code:
    [21:37:03] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Chest.
    [21:37:06] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Chest.
    [21:37:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Shulker Box.
    [21:37:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Chest. <-- trapped
    [21:37:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Chest. <-- trapped
    [21:37:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Ender Chest.
    [21:37:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Chest. <-- minecart
    [21:37:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Hopper.
    [21:37:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Dispenser.
    [21:37:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Dropper.
    [21:37:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You may not place Royal Steak into a Barrel.

Lectern is also available, however I did not add a book as a restricted storage item.

@madtomic

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/chestblocker.69882/

If you have any issues, feel free to ping me. I tested it fairly well for what it offers.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2019
    madtomic likes this.
  3. Offline

madtomic

@xCykrix

I had been testing and it seems to work pretty well.
    A config reload would be nice for testing. ;)

EDIT: I reported few tickets to the Github you created.

Thanks again for doing this!
    madtomic

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  4. Offline

madtomic

@xCykrix

I was wondering if you have time to look at my Github issues.

5. Offline

Need_Not

i have 2 questions for you 1. why do you need so many plugins! 2. why do they always get made! mine are never made lol

6. Offline

madtomic

@Need_Not

1. I had been working on a survival server the past few years. Every now and then, I wanted to make it more unique and challenging and I am grateful to have this community of developers to help me turn my ideas into functional features for my sever.

2. I followed a simple plugin request guideline when I make request here and I try to give it as much details about the nature of the request so the developer who will work on my idea know what they will need to meet the request.

7. Offline

madtomic

@xCykrix

Hello,

Could you please look at my tickets on Github when you are available? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.