Solved Chest Shop 1.13.2 Plugin/Permissons Issues

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by VibrantBeauty, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

VibrantBeauty

Hi there, I am not sure if i chose the right section for this thread.

I am requesting some much very needed assistance, and some definitely very much appreciated help with our CraftBukkit 1.13.2 server that we are purchasing from Minecraft Worlds Server Hosting, if possible please.
    Its just me and my fiance playing on it for now, it is going to be a family server.

Were trying to get the plugin chest shops, i asked the dev builder about it and they told me it may be something with my permissions, which it could be as i'm still learning about how the process is about being very precisely on the whole YAML. I am using the YAML Parser. http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/
    But i just can't seem to see where i am going wrong, and where i can make things better for us.
    The plugin is downloaded onto our server but we just can't access the creating shops with signs and chests.
    I provided a Screenshot when you first log in to server showing all plugins loaded them up. [​IMG]
    & Chest Shop is among them. We just don't understand why its not working.

Is it at all possible to ask of some much required assistance on a short pre-made permissions with just users Tonya69 and timothydurgin87 with just the chestshop node of "*" for admins or owners, were not picky but we just need help. please with this, i will figure out the rest of the plugins and nodes, we don't have very much for plugins. Just basic economy, Bpermissions, No rain Reloaded, Fly, Vault, World Edit and Chest Shop.

If someone can help, Help would be absolutely so deeply appreciated, if someone can show some kindness.

Thank you for your time.

~Tonya & Tim~

Attached Files:

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

VibrantBeauty

https://pastebin.com/AbfkZaMH

Not sure if i have done that right.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks!

~REESOLVED~ It was something to do with craftbukkit 1.13.2
    changed our craftbukkit server over to a 1.13 spigot version and plugins finally now work

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.