Chest Protection

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by icor1031, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Offline

icor1031

Chest Protection - cannot be blown up, cannot be accessed unless you're the owner.

2. Offline

bLazem

Id like to raise a hand in favor of said request :p

3. Offline

Afforess

There is no inventory API in Bukkit, so Chest Protection is not yet possible. Ask again in a week.

4. Offline

lawina

/signed

5. Add me to the list of individuals who would eventually like to see such a plug-in.

I also would like the added benefit of, a chest which is assigned to a person, and if you die, your stuff goes into it. If this seems too cheaty, then let admins control what can go in/how much can go in (that's less important than just getting it).

This is why I quit Everquest and one of the biggest things that made WOW better than EQ, at least, in the beginning; so, I realize it's a game balance issue; but honestly. let's focus on the stuff that makes it fun.

6. Offline

nohhplus

i want it!

7. Offline

shaggy2010

Just thought I would mention now, but.

With LWC/Chestprotection they is still the bug where, if you place a dirt block under a chest, and till the soil and add seeds, this breaks the chest above it. allowing folks to steal with this method. I would like to see this fixed if this plugin is ported.

8. Offline

lawina

/signed again

9. Offline

skaidi

/signed.

10. Offline

WMP

signed!

11. Offline

BadgerLove

Cant wait for it, gl developers ;)

12. Offline

GGreenBass

/signed.

13. Offline

samtron

/signed

chestprotect is mandatory.

14. Offline

Hidendra

LWC is now ported: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/lwc-1-45-lightweight-inventory-protection-management.967/

That isn't the plugin's fault, it was the underlying mod (hMod). Same with every other glitch (IE magic carpet, etc etc)