Chest Look-up

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by noraver, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Offline

noraver

very cool & thank you for trying if there is any info that i can help with please ask and i will try my best to provide it and best of luck on out come :)

2. Offline

Roervig2473

Thanks. And I let you know

3. Offline

noraver

Thank you, garrett2smart87 and jorisk322 glad you both like the idea =)

garrett2smart87 likes this.
  4. Offline

noraver

[​IMG]

Chloe-chan likes this.
  5. Offline

noraver

6. Offline

noraver

7. Offline

sebdomsan54

love your bumps noraver so Bump

8. Offline

Chloe-chan

Just google. :)

9. Offline

noraver

[​IMG]

glad you like the bumps .. hope someone makes this =P

10. Offline

Mitch_

I want this. It willbe a very handy thing. May I suggest you can do stuff like /slu <name> lookup <item id> Then this will tell you all the chest ID's that have that item in. And lookup enchantments. And also do stuff like /clu <name> id then thiss will tell you all the players chests ID's. Maybe a way to get their cords without going in config??

11. Offline

the_merciless

I take it Roervig2473 has given up on this. I could possibly create this, although im not sure i could make all the features you have asked for, i will start work on it and get a usable plugin working for u guys to test.

In fact im going to add a feature or 2 of my own which will save us all alot of time (coding it and using it).

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  12. Offline

DarkRiddles

1 thing, If no one has takening this on Best give up or pay some one todo it!
    2, Nice bumps

13. Offline

the_merciless

14. Offline

Codisimus

Is that a ghast on her head?
    I might be able to help with some of the features you don't know how to do.

15. Offline

noraver

16. Offline

Codisimus

17. Offline

noraver

ops lol yes that is

18. Offline

the_merciless

Codisimus thanks,I will bear that in mind, but ATM I think I have the most difficult part done.

Just commands left now I think. I need to look into adding chest value too, I think using essentials worth file may be the best option for that. If I add this it may not give you an entirely accurate value but it will give you a good idea as to whether the contents are of a high value.

19. Offline

noraver

20. Offline

the_merciless

21. Offline

noraver

hmm not sure if this is what u are asking
    http://pastebin.com/cKZ5p9Z1

how high was the values was there a range?
    i did ranges from 1-6

22. Offline

the_merciless

Thats perfect, i was thinking either 1-10 or currency values. But this will work just fine. I can use these values to produce a message saying something like " Chest #6 - Value: High (5.2) "

23. Offline

noraver

anything with Lore items yet?

24. Offline

the_merciless

Im not sure what you want me to do with lore items, can you give some details please.

25. Offline

noraver

it just checks to see if there is a Lore item in chest like aka admin made a ADMIN lore item with lets say RPGitems
    well the admin does not want it getting around but if like a mod give one out or so
    the admin in the config file has it like

Lore:
    -"&3Admin Sword"

so if that lore item was by chance passed around and put into a chest it would just flag it as it being in a chest

something like that

26. Offline

the_merciless

Ok, will work on that. I plan to store the players name against the chests using lores, is that going to cause you a problem if your using other plugins to set lores?

EDIT: it shouldnt do as i will be setting lores on chestPlace and removing it on chestDestroy so i dont see how it will cause problems.

27. Offline

Codisimus

Blocks don't have lore...

28. Offline

the_merciless

Yeah my bad i was confusing it with metadata.

29. Offline

noraver

i was just using RPGitems as an example

30. Offline

noraver

[​IMG]
    because i can Muahahah