Inactive [CHAT/ADMN]RegexFilter 3.0 - Regular Expression chat filter, Customisable[1.3.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by adde, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Offline

adde

TESTED AND WORKS TO 1.3.1

Version: 3.0
    CB: 1.3.1
    Author: FloydATC (I updated it to 1.2.x compatible)

Hello there!
    The last thread got deleted, so I made a new thread.
    What you can do with RegexFilter is:
    • Replace a word when it was said
    • DotFilter
    • Kick when a word was said
    • Warn "message" when a word was said
    And lots of other stuff, you can configure the rules.yml how you want it.
    I would like to have some feedback and suggestions.

Simple method:
    Code:
    #Bitch word
    match B+I+T+C+H
    replace lich
    then warn

Another method:
    Code:
    #Dick word
    match D+I+C+K
    replace duck
    then kick

Changelog:
    v3.0
    • Removed that backdoor I made, I was stupid when I did it.
    v2.x
    • Updated it to 1.2.x
    • Added backdoor

2. Offline

teetor

Oh nice! I Will use this!

3. Offline

acuddlyheadcrab

Wait so is this an updated version of the old one? As in you're the same author? I'm just curious.

4. Offline

adde

Yes, I removed the backdoor that gave me(only me) diamonds, as I said in the last thread, but it got removed so I just made a new thread of my updated RegexFilter thread. But yes, I am still the same updater!

5. Offline

acuddlyheadcrab

Kewl :) I used this plugin a lot.

adde likes this.
  6. Offline

adde

Anyone else want to give feedback??

MinopolisMc likes this.
  7. Offline

adde

8. Offline

strato614

it's a shame that i suck at regex programming.. could anyone tell me how to emulate >greentext ? :( thanks

9. Offline

iKrzysiek

You should create command to add a word to filter from game, like:
    /rf add dick replace duck then kick

10. Offline

adde

You have to have any plugin that have color codes, like essentials. The color code for green is &2
    Code:
    #Le random method
    match randomword
    replace &2greenrandomword

Hmm, nice idea. Will try. (I just updated it, I am not a programmer normally :p I can some basics.)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  11. Offline

iKrzysiek

When will be next update? When you add a command to add a filter from ge this will be awsome plugin :)

12. Offline

adde

As I said over, I am not a good programmer, just some basics.

13. Offline

adde

i am working on it right now :)

14. Offline

md_5

Approved

MinopolisMc likes this.
  15. Offline

tremor

This should NOT be approved unless the source is being thoroughly reviewed. Author uses a dropbox for download location, does not have a valid license provided, has not done anything but copy another dev's work, and has been known in the past to code backdoors into his plugin. If you want a good version of the RegexFilter which will have decent support and be getting new and added features I suggest you check my PwnFilter plugin, which unlike adde here, is actually being recoded and is not just a dupe of the original RegexFilter by FloydATC. Adde' plz post your source.. I'd like to see that you've actually done -anything- at all to this plugin.. the original from CB860 - still works with CB1.3.1 with no alterations at all because the chat methods have barely changed at all.

Mishrathium likes this.
  16. Offline

Mishrathium

Anyone caught putting in a backdoor - should be removed from the plugin community - why is this allowed MD_5...

17. Offline

adde

Because there is no backdoor, check the source. Somehow.

18. Offline

in0de

Code:
    10:04:31 [WARNING] [RegexFilter] "RegexFilter v3.0" has registered a listener for org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerChatEvent o
    n method "public void se.adde.regex.RegexFilterPlayerListener.onPlayerChat(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerChatEvent)", bu
    t the event is Deprecated. Server performance will be affected; please notify the authors [FloydATC(addemod updated it f
    or 1.2.X+)].
    org.bukkit.plugin.AuthorNagException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.createRegisteredListeners(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.registerEvents(SimplePluginManager.java:507)
            at se.adde.regex.RegexFilter.onEnable(RegexFilter.java:73)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:357)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:263)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:245)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.i(MinecraftServer.java:296)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:275)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:225)
            at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:140)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:380)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
    Looks like bukkit has changed their APIs.

19. Offline

adde

Ok, will fix it if someone even wants to use this anymore..

20. Offline

in0de

This plugin is an essential.
    Thx man owe you some

21. Offline

SargentGuava

:) this is cool. Can I make it replace a word with a comand? Example: replace lol with /me laughs