Filled Change Villager Convertion Rates

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Homruh, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Homruh

Plugin Category: Changing Game Mechanics

Minecraft Version: 1.16.1

Suggested Name: Zombie Villager Convertor

What I want: So basically, on different difficulties there are different chances of villagers that are killed by zombies to be converted into zombie villagers (Easy: 0% , Normal: 50% and Hard: 100%). I'm currently playing on a server with a lot of new players that dont want to play on hard difficulty, so I'd like a plugin that changes the convertion rates of villagers to zombie villagers after being killed by zombies on normal/easy mode to 100%.

Ideas for commands: None are needed.

Ideas for permissions: None are needed (Or at least I don't think so).

When I'd like it by: Not in a rush, but obvioulsy I would love it as soon as possible..

P.S: Thanks a lot in advance if you'll be working on it, and I would like to mention that I saw a lot of people complaining about this bad game design recently on several forums and on youtube, so having a plugin that fixes it would be absolutely insane!

2. Offline

gochi9

@Homruh
    Here is the plugin

Villagers killed by a zombie or a zombie villager will be transformed in a zombie villager.(On all difficulties)

3. Offline

Homruh

Firstable I would like to thank you a lot for making it in general, and making it that quickly!
    Though the plugin a major bug that I could notice straight away that would be absolutely insane if you could fix.
    The bug is that zombie villagers duplicate when they spawn after killed by a zombie.

4. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

The bug should be fixed now.

5. Offline

Homruh

Perfect!
    Also, I don't know whether its fixable or not but when a villager that has a profession dies and gets cured it doesnt have its trades. (if it isn't fixable then its fine).

Edit: this seems to work in the previous version, but only if the villager had gotten to the next level, if you'd do one trade this wouldnt be enough

and thanks a lot! you really saved me!!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  6. Offline

gochi9

Well i can add the posibility to add recipes in config so the villagers will spawn with at least one trade(EDIT: you would be able to add multiple trade offers and one will be selected random).If you do not want that you can mark the request as filled

7. Offline

Homruh

No need, thanks a lot for everything!!

8. Offline

gochi9

Glad i could help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.