Capture points - Permanently active, free-for-all

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Kannel, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Kannel

Plugin category: Control points/RP

Suggested name: Capture Points

What I want: I'd like a plugin that lets admins place out custom capture points around the server's world, capture points that always stay active and capturable & periodicly (every hour/day/week) generates money via for example iConomy to whoever controls them.

This would allow server admins to create fortresses & other obstacle cources that players have to pass to get to the capture point and claim it from other players, no teams would be needed but people could work as a team to capture the points, let all players who presses the button/touches the pad within a minute or so share the money made from the capture point until someone else captures it.

There is a plugin that already has all of these features but it hasn't been updated since september 2011 unfortunetly, it's called Outposts, here's the link: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mech-outposts-v2-2-war-economy-plugin-1060.31769/page-3

Ideas for commands:
    "/cp list" to list all capture points
    "/cp point <CapturePoint>" to see all members who hold this point
    "/cp player <Player>" to see all the capture points player holds
    Use buttons or 4x4, 3x3 or so pads that can be used to caputure the point.

Ideas for permissions: "CapturePoint.list" to list points.
    "CapturePoint.point" to view information for one specific capture point.
    "CapturePoint.player" to view information about a specific player.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible!

Thanks in advance!

/Kannel

2. Offline

chaseoes

Though different than your request, TF2 is a game based around capturing defined points, if you're interested in something like that.