Plugin Help Cant interact while armor stand is riding player

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Atoxz58, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Atoxz58

I currently have an armorstand riding a person. The problem I have is that when I have the armorstand on my head I cant interact with any blocks or hurt mobs but mobs can hurt me. Does anyone know how to fix that?

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@ATOXZ Make the armor stand riding an invisible mob of some sort. Armor stands are funny.

3. Offline

I Al Istannen

@pie_flavor The only problem would be that you would have an Pig or sth else in your face. I wouldn't be so happy about this. Since they changed the Passenger offset from 1.7 and 1.8 it's quite annoying. What about an arrow instead of a pig. It is small atleast.

4. Offline

pie_flavor

5. Offline

I Al Istannen

@pie_flavor But still hittable. Or not? You can hit invisible armorstands, what about pigs?

6. Offline

pie_flavor

@I Al Istannen Nope. Mobs riding you have special code to prevent that. Can you punch a horse while riding it?

7. Offline

I Al Istannen

@pie_flavor You are riding it. It doesn't ride you. I haven't looked in the code though. But apart from that I used to set a Slime as a players passenger. I couldn't see anything and my Interactions didn't pass through. But, it can be that I've done it wrong. That's why I asked ;)

8. Offline

Atoxz58

@pie_flavor @I Al Istannen I have the slime ride the player and the armorstand ride the slime but as soon as I execute the command whats the code to stop the slime from dying?

9. Offline

pie_flavor

@Atoxz58 What do you mean? Don't kill the slime, just make it invisible.

10. Offline

Atoxz58

I didn't kill the slime I make it ride me but for some reason it dies in .1 seconds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.