Solved Cant fly

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Scorpyon04, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpyon04

I cant fly in survival on my server it lets me fly then disables it any fly plugin does the same thing

2. Offline

Machine Maker

@Scorpyon04
    1. Are you receiving any errors in the console either when you try to fly, or when your server starts? If so, please post the full console log to pastebin.com.

2. Do you have another plugin, maybe an anticheat, plugin that disables flying? If so, check if you need to give players permission to bypass the anticheat plugin.

3. Offline

Scorpyon04

4. Offline

Machine Maker

@Scorpyon04
    1. PluginGUI shop needs to be updated. It is using a method that has changed in past updates.

2. Bankruptcy looks like it is also outdated. Make sure to download the latest version of your plugins and if they are not compatible with your version of minecraft, don't use them or find a replacement.

3. CratesPlus is also outdated.

4. The FactionTagPlayer, NoSwear, EpicBossGoldEdition, and SkeletonBoss plugins are all giving you errors when you start your server. That means they will not work. Either update them, remove them, or find a replacement plugin.

5. I would install Essentials to be able to fly. Try downloading EssentialsX.

5. Offline

Scorpyon04

i have essentialsx bankruptcy is my own plugin that i disabled and havent deleted but i delete the ones you said or update to see if it fixes

6. Offline

Machine Maker

@Scorpyon04
    If you have essentials, you don't need Survival Fly. Essentials has its own /fly command.

7. Offline

Scorpyon04

@X1machinemaker1X i got the survivalfly because essentials fly wasnt working.

its still not working

8. Offline

Machine Maker

@Scorpyon04
    When you run the /fly command, what happens? Do you get a message saying you do not have permission? Does a big message appear in the server console?

9. Offline

Scorpyon04

@X1machinemaker1X when i do /fly it says fly enabled and i can fly for about 5 seconds then it disables and doesnt say in chat nothing comes up in console

Edit i think i found out why

Edit wait no

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  10. Offline

Machine Maker

@Scorpyon04
    1. OP yourself. Then see if you stay flying for longer. If you do, then the problem is a permission problem.

2. If that does not work, start removing your plugins a few at a time, trying the /fly command after each removal, to see which plugin is causing the issue.

11. Offline

Scorpyon04

i have 35 plugins is there a easy way to disable them

Edit @X1machinemaker1X i got a disable plugin and disabled all and re enabled one at a time and found problem in a plugin i dont use

Thanks!!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  12. Offline

Machine Maker

@Scorpyon04
    I would just drag the jar files from the plugins folder 3 or 4 at a time to your desktop. Don't delete them or delete the folder associated with them. That way none of your data is lost. Make sure you reload the server after you move some plugins out. It should only take like 10-15 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.