Cannot upload Texture Pack...

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Grugsy, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Grugsy

I have been approved for months, but never able to upload my pack. I have tried numerous times the last few days, but when I click the upload button, nothing happens... browser starts thinking and gets stuck waiting for bukkit. I have tried it with 2 versions of firefox as well as IE 64 and 32 to the same outcome. It will hang for anywhere from 10 min. to an hour and a half at the longest so far and either sends me to a connection reset page or stops trying. I have been a long time supporter of CC, and would like my pack available through it once HD packs get added, but this is becoming too frustrating to bother with. Any suggestions?

2. Offline

Gravity

Hi Grugsy.

I've never heard of this issue before, but it sounds like something to do with your computer. Have you tried chrome? Have you tried uploading from another PC?

3. Offline

pyraetos

Trying to upload the pack for him, it does seem to be taking a while, but I'll see what happens.

Fixed, and talking to the guy in PM. mbaxter I know you love being tagged! Take out your fury on this thread and lock it. :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  4. Offline

lukegb

Locked, as problem is now solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.