Development Assistance Can not get my plugin to work..

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by JackNetwork, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JackNetwork

2. Offline

Skionz

@JackNetwork What doesn't work? My god... 'It doesn't work' doesn't help us at all. Post a stack-trace.

3. Offline

JackNetwork

Doesn't work, it doesn't even show up in the plugin list and I can't do any of the commands

4. Offline

Skionz

Debug. Did you export it correctly? If it is in the plugins folder and isn't enabled there will be a stack trace.

5. Offline

JackNetwork

I believe I did.. I used IntelliJ Idea but I switched to eclipse, if you have know how to export it correctly then please tell me, also, stack trace to you too sir!

6. Offline

Skionz

7. Offline

JackNetwork

I said stack trace to you too sir! Because I don't know how to make a stack trace or even what that is

8. Offline

Konato_K

@Skionz I think he is asking you for a stack trace...

@JackNetwork You're probably exporting the jar wrongly, missing the plugin.yml in it or something of that sort, or maybe you didn't copy the plugin in the plugins folder.

9. Offline

JackNetwork

wait wat, copy the plugin in the plugins folder!?
    Please do explain..

10. Offline

Konato_K

@JackNetwork If the plugin doesn't load and there is no stack trace, then maybe you didn't put it in the plugins folder?

A stack trace is "one of those spamming things that appear when an error happens", they appear in the server console and you can see them in the logs too.

JackNetwork likes this.
  11. Offline

Skionz

12. Offline

JackNetwork

13. Offline

Konato_K

@JackNetwork 07.01 05:51:56 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml

You do not have a plugin.yml in your .jar file, look for a way to do this with your IDE.

JackNetwork likes this.
  14. Offline

JackNetwork

Okay, thank you soo much though!

15. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.