Bungee Minigame Plugin Help!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by DuskFireHD, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DuskFireHD

Hey people of the bukkit community I was wondering if someone could help me with making a bungee minigame so like 1 server per arena because I have never made a minigame before all I really need is a very basic minigame so I can add things onto it but I also need to know how to do minigames with teams and non teams NOTE: Sorry if that didn't really make sense :D

Help please!!!

EDIT by Timtower: Merged fast bump, bumping is only allowed every 24 hours.

2. Offline

DuskFireHD

3. Offline

Xxstick

DuskFireHD

Please give more Information about the minigame. What Kind of a minigame? How to Play the game? wich commands? wich permissions?...

4. Offline

DuskFireHD

Xxstick I just want a basic frame work like thins > https://github.com/unenergizer/MPMiniGames
    But I want like 3 basic minigames that I can always work off say a teamdeathmatch so I can use teams a freeforall and a spleef game so I can learn how to reset the maps but I only want basic :D do you think you could help?

5. Offline

Xxstick

DuskFireHD

Games like teamdeathmatch, spleef, freeforall is easy to make with plugin, and easy to create with command blocks. I can give the hint that you can do almost everything with command blocks.

6. Offline

DuskFireHD

Xxstick I don't want to do it with command blocks thanks I just want a basic framework that I can work off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.