Bundle allow multiple unstackables

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Felina_Lain, Dec 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Felina_Lain

Plugin category: Utility (Inventory)

Minecraft version: 19.2

Suggested name: BundleUnstackables

What I want:
    I'm looking for a plugin that can allow multiple unstackable items into one bundle.
    The idea isn't to make item stackable, but to still have slots open in the bundle even with those items in it.

Exemple:
    A player has one bundle. In that bundle they can fit four diamond swords. Or Four stacks of 16 pearls. Or four lava buckets. Or one sword and 48 blocks. Etc etc.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin, but if it's not too much added work, a config to set the amount of unstackable allowed in one bundle?

Ideas for permissions: No permission needed, it would be for everyone to use freely

When I'd like it by: I don't need it with any urgency, so whenever someone can is good.

Thanks to anyone who read this, and thanks in advance to anyone that would try their hand at it!

2. Offline

Haydomon

Is this kind of like a portable chest? Like imagine chest gui you can put X amount of the same item into?

3. Offline

Felina_Lain

I'm not sure? I'm talking about bundles, those: https://breezewiki.com/minecraft/wiki/Bundle
    They have their own gui, and own system to put items in and out, which I don't want to change, but as I said, they can't contain more than one unstackable, and I'm looking for something that could change that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.