BukkitSearch - The Bukkit Google Chrome Extension [Easy]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by hawkfalcon, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Boogieramon

You should add a version searcher to it. Like when you type in a plugin and you put like 1.2.5 or 1.3 (next update) after it, it takes you directly to that version of the plugin.

2. Could you make it so you can search get plugins aswell

3. Offline

Royal_Soda

That page is a bit outdated, hence the search of BukkitDev.

4. Offline

hawkfalcon

BrandonHopkins the wifi is really bad where I am so I can't watch it, thanks though:) Boogieramon why??? It just searches the dev, which you can then sort... As Royal_Soda said, the plugin search thing isn't very good and you can use bukkitdev for the same thing so no.

5. Offline

Royal_Soda

hawkfalcon The reason that the Get Plugins page is outdated, is because it was based off of the forum posts, and not every plugin has one. By the way, great job with the extension, I'm grabbing it now.

6. Offline

hawkfalcon

Somehow (after 2 hours loading:p) I managed to watch this on the crappy wifi:) Nice video:)
    As for your suggestion... It is possible, but very difficult. I will try to do it this summer:D
    Thanks!

7. Offline

mze9412

Why didn't you submit it to the Chrome Web Store? I generally avoid installing plugins from other locations :\

8. Offline

hawkfalcon

It costs $5 and there isn't very much interest in it unfortunately to justify the hassle of doing that. I guess I could though. :/

9. Offline

mze9412

I didn't know about the 5$ fee. I understand then why you didn't put it there!

10. Offline

hawkfalcon

Yeah:p I promise you can trust my links:)

11. Offline

mze9412

That's not the issue here ;) I will test your extension soonish (I'm at work right now)

12. Offline

hawkfalcon

Ah okay:)

13. Offline

hawkfalcon

:p testing something:D :nothing to see here:
    hawkfalcon

*.* imghost.me, the site I used for hosting my pics is down. I need to upload them somewhere else. Any suggestions?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  14. Offline

hawkfalcon

75 downloads! Yay!

15. Offline

hawkfalcon

16. Offline

hawkfalcon

Over 100! Finally:p

17. It's kinda funny. I haven't realized how much time I actually waste visiting dev.bukkit.org until I tried this extension. Nice work!!

18. Offline

hawkfalcon

0.O thank you kind sir

19. Offline

Omnitv

Why no Firefox or maxthon. (me cry)

20. Offline

np98765

Boo for Firefox! Never heard of Maxthon... /me goes and Googles.

hawkfalcon likes this.
  21. Offline

hawkfalcon

Anybody who wishes to take this over is welcome to! I am stopping development:)

22. Offline

hawkfalcon

I would rather that this not slide down into the abyss, but if nobody claims development of it, I fear it may.

23. Offline

TopGear93

24. Offline

Butkicker12

hawkfalcon Locked at request. Report the thread or PM to open again :)

hawkfalcon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.