BukkitDev points?

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by JPG2000, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JPG2000

Before you read on, please not I did not know where to create this thread. Fell free to move it.

Im a little confussed, and could not find information on obtaining points on BukkitDev. Im pretty sure its per download based, but im not sure. Im also not sure the rewards/store.

If anyone could awnser my questions, or point me to a place, that would be great.

2. Offline

waicool20

Make plugins for fun, not money :p

3. Offline

JPG2000

waicool20 I don't understand that response. I make plugins for fun, but I wanted to know more about BukkitDev and the points system, not the motivation to make plugins.

4. Offline

mattrick

Yeah this is the wrong forum. Anyway I thought it was per approved plugin. I'm not too sure...

5. Offline

JPG2000

Maby TnT could awnser my inquery, I saw he knew about this before.

6. Offline

Pezah

The reward points are based on the amount of downloads your plugins receive I believe.

7. Offline

1Rogue

The points are rewarded in intervals to developers of a plugin with over 1,000 downloads. The amount of points given is based on how many downloads gained since the last interval.

8. Offline

TnT

JPG2000 likes this.
  9. Offline

JPG2000

1Rogue What are the intervals?

TnT Thank you, but theres one thing I dont understand. I dont get what it means by poll of points and determaindd by sales

10. Offline

TnT

Sorry, that's all the information I have. For obvious reason, Curse doesn't release the exact algorithm that is used to calculate the points.

11. Offline

JPG2000

TnT Okay, thanks anyways! And how do I check my points?

12. Offline

Pezah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.