BukkitDev login is broken

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by TopGear93, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TopGear93

I cannot login at all. When i click on Sign in nothing happens. Ive tried reloading the page and restarting firefox but no luck.

2. Offline

TnT

I just logged out and logged back in. Using Chrome myself.

3. Offline

chaseoes

Happens to me only on the main BukkitDev homepage. When I go to any other page on BukkitDev I'm still logged in, but on the homepage it shows me as logged out and the log in button just reloads the page.

jjacobson and TopGear93 like this.
  4. Offline

TopGear93

exactly! might be a small bug on curses end.

5. Offline

bluehasia

i had this a week ago . i had to clear my browsing cache and cookies and it fixed it for both bukkit sites

6. Offline

rmsy

I experience the same issue. Not a big thing, just a minor annoyance.

7. Offline

andrewpo

Clear cookies and slap the Curse developers.

8. Offline

Cbert

dev.bukkit.org only, Login problem:
    Image 12.png

9. Offline

md_5

I think that would mean your username or password is wrong, not that it is broken.

10. Offline

Cbert

I use username & password to login to forums.bukkit.org successfully: dev.bukkit.org only, Login problem.
    May be it is because I'm newbie, or for some other reason?

11. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Did you sign up for a BukkitDev account? It's not the same as your forum account.

12. Offline

Cbert

I’ve tried but it said that “You can’t use this user name”. I’ve searched user name in google (dev.bukkit.org "Cbert") and there is no such user on dev.bukkit.org, so I don’t know why it said “You can’t use this user name” when I signed up for a BukkitDev account.

13. Offline

TnT

The system that provides usernames for dev.bukkit.org is used on a wide range of Curseforge sites. Perhaps you already signed up using one of them already? In that case you can use the same login/password on dev.bukkit.org.

If not, sign up with a different username.

14. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Cbert there is a cbert account. Note that these accounts are curse accounts, so if you already had an account through another curse site (minecraft forums) under that name it may be yours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.