bukkit plugin request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by supernina99, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Offline

supernina99

Can someone make a plugin that multiply blocks such as diamond blocks, obsidian, and others and that fortune will multiply it more if u have higher such as level 90 fortune drops 16 block extra. and can someone make one that make gold an iron ores like other ores that don't require smelting.

2. Offline

Evildude221

supernina99

Use the format.

ImImprobable likes this.
  3. Offline

scarabcoder

So, you basically want to upgrade the fortune enchantment?

Oh, and PLEASE don't put two requests into one thread. It makes it hard to understand. And I think I made that last plugin that you want already for someone else. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/instantblock/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  4. Offline

supernina99

instant block doesnt work for some reason already tried

i want it like this so like 10 pick drops 2 blocks 15 3 20 4 25 5 30 6 35 7 40 8 45 9 50 10 60 12 90 16
    ill really appreciate it thxs

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

supernina99 Like told, please use the format, makes is for devs more clear what to do.
    And your last post seems like a bunch of random numbers if you ask me, could you do some more explanation?

6. Offline

ImImprobable

Evildude221
    Is 100% Correct. Also this thread is very hard to understand and i will also have to agree with scarabcoder & timtower bout 2 in on O_O
    ImIm

7. timtower ImImprobable actually not, I think I understood him he means: level 10 gives 2 blocks, level 15 gives 3 blocks, level 20 gives 4 blocks, level 25 gives 5 blocks and so on. ;)

timtower likes this.
  8. Offline

ImImprobable

Lionhard ok, but for me twas impossible :) but i often do get confused with improper english or people that dont speak it :) or are younger. anyone else hate it when people say whit instead of With!!! O_O

Lionhard likes this.
  9. Offline

ImImprobable

10. Offline

supernina99

Ye
    yes that's what i meant exactly ;)

scarabcoder does ur plugin istantblock work with fortune also

11. Offline

scarabcoder

12. Offline

supernina99

ok that would be handy