Bukkit Plugin & File Not Getting Approved..

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Xyplo, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xyplo

So I've waited 5 days for admins to allow my plugin thread and my file. But no one has viewed it or so it seems that way. I've got a file but the status says 'Waiting on project' have I done something wrong or something? This is really annoying as this is a good site for plugins.

-Thanks, XYPLO.

2. Offline

lol768

Please report the project and we'll look into the issue.

1 person likes this.
  3. Offline

Xyplo

4. Offline

lol768

Files and projects are approved separately. Once your project is approved, you'll get a private message from a staff member informing you so. At that point, your files will enter the approval queue and will be reviewed along with other files in the queue. Until your project is approved, the files will not be approved.

In terms of time, please just be patient, we have a lot of projects to review.

5. Offline

Xyplo

lol768 How long could I be waiting? It seems like ridiculous times at this moment.

6. Offline

coreymichealroy

I have been waiting 7 days, Just remember that your plugin will be approved eventually

7. Offline

xXSniperzzXx_SD

Xyplo Keep in mind that the Bukkit Staff do not get paid for this, so they have family and friends, and have to wait till after school/work to approve files. So just be happy that they're willing to give up their time to do this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.