[BROKEN] [MECH] AFKGod v1.0 - Godmode while AFK [122]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Snowl, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Snowl

AFKGod - Godmode while AFK
    Version: v1.0

When you type /afk you are set as AFK and as such you are unable to be hurt. You cannot move or swing your arm otherwise you will go out of AFK (to stop PvP Cheating).

Features:
    • Godmode while AFK
    Changelog:
    Version 1.0
    • Initial Release
    Made for
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/afk-god-mode.1781/

Attached Files:

2. Offline

SKuD

Except for.... I could walk into you as another player and move you, and break your afk :)

3. Offline

kazimir

Perhaps you can fix this by setting your position back to the "afk point" when the player changes location (caused by tnt or something else).

4. Offline

Snowl

Hmm, would you rather the player be frozen (and unable to be hurt) where they are until they type /afk or swing their arm?

5. Offline

SKuD

Personally, I would on /afk, start a 10 second timer that checks if the player is being hurt, if the players health changes then remove them from the hash, and cancel the timer, if they complete the timer, then give them god mode.

The next part is tricky, because you don't want to use on player move, you should look for arm swing, chat, or other features to disable the god mode. I don't know if you can "freeze" the player.

6. Offline

ACTruncale

Should be set to disable player move (if possible) until they type /afk or talk in chat.

7. Offline

Snowl

eh, its glitched up too much anyway >_> i'll need to redesign it as if another person afk's you get their health once you un-afk

8. Offline

EvilSeph

Plugin labelled as BROKEN as requested, please report this post when you've got a working build ready and it will be re-opened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.