Breakable warp blocks for survival servers.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GreenPls, Jun 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I Al Istannen

@bwfcwalshy
    This is an example:
    It is an enum entry (doesn't do anything at the moment... xD), with this constructor:
    Code:
        /**
         * @param function The function to use
         */
        private OutputTransformation(
                Function<BinaryTree<String, PaperPassingStudent>, BinaryTree<String, PaperPassingStudent>> function) {
            this.function = function;
        }
    Code:
        /**
         * Passes the papers the other way round
         */
        LEFT(data -> {
            BinaryTree<String, PaperPassingStudent> tree = new BinaryTree<>();
            for(BinaryTree<String, PaperPassingStudent> entry : data.getChildren()) {
                System.out.println(entry.getKey() + " " + entry.getValue().getBacking().getName());
                System.out.println(data.find(entry.getKey()).get().getValue());           
                tree.add(entry.getKey(), entry.getValue());
            }
            System.out.println();
            return tree;
        });
    Even "sysout" isn't recognized anymore. The content assist is just completly disabled.

"About Eclipse":
    Seems like there is a new one though ("Neon"), but my eclipse said it is up-to-date. I will try to add the neon site to the update pages or download it manually later.
    And then hopefully see that that is fixed :p

I didn't check the version before, as that was an entry in the bug tracker and by the time I looked at it it was unresolved. Thanks for making me double check :)

2. @I Al Istannen Hmm it was supposed to be fixed in 4.5 but it actually doesn't work on 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 as you have. I'd assume Neon it's fixed. Not ran into this issue before though, that's interesting. It used to work, might have been before Mars though (Luna)

3. Offline

I Al Istannen

@bwfcwalshy
    Well, it still doesn't work in neon for me. Might be a problem on my side, if the code works for you.
    It is annoying to say the least, but currently not annoying enough to look deeper in it.

4. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@I Al Istannen, it isn't just you. Eclipse used to do that to me, too.

This worked perfectly for the pistons. I had no idea that the extend and retract events for pistons also give you the affected blocks.
    Code:
    @EventHandler(ignoreCancelled = true, priority = EventPriority.HIGHEST)
        public void onPistonPull(BlockPistonRetractEvent e) {
            for (Block pulled : e.getBlocks()) {
                if (insertions.containsKey(pulled.getLocation())) {
                    e.setCancelled(true);
                    return;
                }
            }
        }

@EventHandler(ignoreCancelled = true, priority = EventPriority.HIGHEST)
        public void onPistonPush(BlockPistonExtendEvent e) {
            for(Block block : e.getBlocks()) {
                if (insertions.containsKey(block.getLocation())) {
                    e.setCancelled(true);
                    return;
                }
            }
        }
    Also, a quick rant. Whoever forgot to document that the PlayerItemDropEvent is called AFTER the item is removed from the inventory unlike EVERY OTHER EVENT, and if cancelled the item is added back in again, really, really nice going. You wasted a half hour of my time.

Besides one odd bug with the properties files, everything is going great right now.
    [​IMG]
    Anyone know what is causing the odd symbol? It's at the beginning of every line of the properties file that starts with a chatcolor.

Besides this I am almost ready for a release.

5. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Tecno_Wizard
    Looks like encoding. Was the same for me when I tried to get some servers MOTD.

The § should be loaded correctly though. I just had a more in depth look and the standard properties format seems to be "ISO-8859-1", which contains the "§" char. Which means I have no idea why it breaks.

A simple way to try to fix this mess though would be to use "&" and then add a "ChatColor.translateAlternateColorCodes" here. Don't know if it works though, but it is worth a try.

Do you actually need the highest priority? Just curious ;)

They just wanted to troll you xD At least it is documented for the InventoryMoveItemEvent though :p

6. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

Considering it will break the plugin, yes. XD

EDIT: YAY! The plugin is on Bukkit dev, but I tried making the description using the basic HTML and failed so horribly it was denied. Give me a half an hour to fix that. XD

EDIT2: Holy crap that was approved fast. Strangely, the file wasn't though. Guess there's a delay there. Here's the link: just wait for the Curse team to approve the source.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/tacticalinsertions/

EDIT3: Okay, what idiot makes a particle API and embeds PluginMetrics without telling anyone. Ugh. I have to find a new particle API now.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  7. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

8. Offline

GreenPls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.