Filled Break N' Take

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pie_flavor

@PhillyCheezsteak Long story short, Bukkit is less stable when using Item IDs, and all the code for doing so is deprecated. I prefer to do it the standard way with only one line of code. It's not actually that hard.

2. @pie_flavor Ah, yeah I researched this a bit and I finally understand it. Thank you for making the plugin :)

@pie_flavor Sorry for the double post, but I found out that there is a bug with the plugin. I have found out that I can still break blocks that are on the blacklist. The config is clean and I did not tweak it at all. I have tested this out with a group that has the permission BreakNTake.player and not BreakNTake.admin and they are still able to break blocks in the blacklist. Sorry for the trouble.

EDIT by Timtower: please use the edit button instead of double posting

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  3. Offline

pie_flavor

@PhillyCheezsteak Right... I'm gonna take another approach to this. Could take me a bit of time. I'm not so good with parsing so I'm just gonna use separate tags for item and data value.

@PhillyCheezsteak Done. Redownload for fix. Delete your old config.

EDIT by Timtower: please use the edit button instead of double posting

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  4. @pie_flavor So the permission node BreakNTake.Player works, but the new problem is the permission BreakNTake.Admin does not work. Even if you have the permission BreakNTake.Admin, you cannot break blocks in the blacklist. Sorry for the trouble.

5. Offline

pie_flavor

I'm sorry. I completely forgot to include that feature at all, ever. Redownload for fix.

6. @PhillyCheezsteak Thank you so much it works, but I was wondering if can please make BreakNTake.admin not default to op? Because right now you automatically have the permission node if you are op. Sorry again for the trouble.

7. Offline

pie_flavor

@PhillyCheezsteak I'm doing something else right now. In the jar file (open with whatever zip utility you have) open plugin.yml, change "default" for admin to false instead of op.

8. @pie_flavor Oh cool thank you so much :) it works thanks. Sorry again for all the trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.