Bowling Plugin for MineCraft 1.16.5

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CaptainF0Xygamingpro, Jun 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya! I was wondering if anyone would be able to code a bowling mini game for minecraft version 1.16.5;

Plugin category: MiniGame

Minecraft version: 1.16.5
    Suggested name: Bowling Plugin or any

What I want: I would specifically like that when a player clicks on a panel that he is teleported to the place that is given on the attached image and that he has a snowball, once he has got it he can throw the ball with the right click by aiming at the pins, they can have the style you want as long as they are recognized as bowling pins.I do not want any ranking or rewards because I want to use this plugin in a RolePlay world.

Ideas for commands: The command to join and leave as/bl Join and /bl leave (which I would put on a custom panel) I don’t want any player to be able to teleport when they join a game (/tpa or/home). I could create a region and block the commands there but please do not block the commands

Ideas for permissions: player.bldefault which will allow them to join/leave the game

When I'd like it by: I hope to have it quickly, but take your time to clean it up ^^

Cordially and Thanks you in advance.

CaptainF0XYgamingpro

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.