Blocks Mined Rewards

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by dalexpet, Aug 26, 2014.

?

Is this plugin possible

1. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Offline

dalexpet

So can someone PLEASE make me the following plugin:
    * Has a scoreboard on the side of the screen including the following: money, players online, kills, and blocks mined.
    * able to do /blocksmined and /minedrewards .
    * When /blocksmined is done, it shows you the amount of blocks you mined in total (In total, not using 1 certain pickaxe) and when /minedrewards is done it shows you that you need to set up in config to fix it.
    * Have the config set to 20k blocksmined for 2x the amount of drops, then 40k blocksmined for 3x the amount of drops
    If someone can make this plugin please tell me I will post a poll showing if you can make it or if it is hard. Please help me out!

2. dalexpet
    1. it is possible
    2. i will try it
    3. /minedrewards should give the Player certain rewards after mining some blocks right?

dalexpet
    with the Money i gues another plugin already manages that like essentials or so, it wwill be complicated and useless to add this if ist really needed tell me

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  3. Offline

Onlineids

4. Offline

dalexpet

Doing /minedrewards will show you the rewards, but if you get the certain amount of blocks mined it will automatically give you. And money isn't required to do this, except I do use Vault and Essentials so is it possible to use both? If not, Essentials. Thanks for helping, but how long do you think it will take to make this plugin?

5. dalexpet
    ok i will use essentials then.
    How Long it will take?
    probably done at the end of the week

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

DoppelRR Use Vault instead, then everybody will be able to use it

7. dalexpet
    Another Questions, what sort of rewards?
    Money or items?
    and i expect you want to set the rewards in config, or not?

timtower
    ok
    dalexpet
    i suppose mining only Counts in survival mode and only certain blocks Count, because at the Moment even "mining" flowers would Count but thats easy to Change.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

dalexpet

The rewards would be able to edit in the config, but for default, 20k blocks mined for 2x the drops, and 40k blocks mined for 3x drops. Also, you need to mine only ores and stone, but can you make it able to make it in config to be able to set the blocks that can be mined?

DoppelRR also, can you please make it work for 2x and 3x with blocks also, if you can, please do and thanks again!

9. dalexpet
    everything is possible but i dont really get the last Thing what do you mean with:
    "can you please make it work for 2x and 3x with blocks also, if you can, please do and thanks again!"
    still working on it going to add vault now.

DoppelRR

10. Offline

dalexpet

What I mean is, is that when players are mining blocks, (Ex. Emerald Block) and if they have 2x drops with 20k blocks mined then they mine 2 Emerald Blocks every time instead of 1. Also applies with the other rewards (3x, 4x, etc.)
    Thanks again and if you have any more questions please just ask!

dalexpet

Also, if you want, add me on skype! <removed> If you add me we can talk a little faster! Thanks!

[edit by JaguarJo: removed personal info. Please keep all discussion in the thread. Thanks.]

11. Offline

dalexpet Not allowed to take the conversation to skype.

12. Offline

dalexpet

Oh my bad I'm sorry didn't know.

DoppelRR it's been a while since you responded, how's the plugin going? Thanks!

13. dalexpet
    Fine i just added the things with doubletriple Drops and counted blocks are now configurable.
    I still think it is done till the end of this week.

DoppelRR

14. Offline

dalexpet

Okay, sounds good! Thanks!

15. Offline

dalexpet

DoppelRR thanks for the plugin, but when do you think it will be approved?

16. Offline

5-10 days probably.

17. Offline

dalexpet

DoppelRR do you think you can give me a mediafire link? Only because I've waited over a week and still no approval.

18. dalexpet
    They checked the Project a few days ago but i had to cahge some things. I reaprroved it already 4 days ago so it wont take Long anymore.

DoppelRR

19. Offline

dalexpet

Okay, It's been a while, and I've been patient, but it's been 14+ days and still nothing, I have to pay for my Servers to stay up, and I've been waiting on this plugin. If you can get me a MediaFire link or just a Direct Link straight to the plugin download that would be great. I predict that I might have to wait another week or so for the plugin to get approved. I don't think I would want to wait for that long since it's money straight out of my pocket. Thanks anyway!