Best chat formatting and antibuild plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by DuneRacoon, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DuneRacoon

Which is the best? I prefer one that hooks into the permissions, and doesn't need toe prefixes to be set within it. I'm using essentialschat but I don't really like it.

The other thing I would like, is a plugin that doesn't allow a person to build or break blocks for the entire server unless they have a specific permission node. Anything in mind?

I used to use pex which had both these included, but now i've switched to bpermissions because of a problem pex was having with 1.5.

2. Offline

fussionzz97

DuneRacoon
    PermissionsEX
    Worldguard
    Worldedit
    Essentails
    EssentialsChat

Been using them ever since i started public server hosting back in the early days ;)

3. Offline

Lolmewn

Check out my ChAdmin plugin for chat, it's awesome (if I say so myself).

4. Offline

DuneRacoon

I just ended up switching to all essentials stuff. Group manager, antibuild, and their essentials chat. Works just fine.

5. Offline

astroskillz

If EssentialsAntiBuild isn't really your thing (Like it was mine), just use the blacklist from WorldGuard. For chat formatting, use EssentialsChat. It's really not hard at all, you just need to understand it. If I'm not wrong it can hook into your Permissions Prefixes.

My chat layout is like: [RANK] FACTION - NAME : MESSAGE, and my players seem to like it. Shows in-game like: [Warlord] Mobius - ~MMARGFLOW: ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.