Bank Heist Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DallasOfHeistCraft, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could make me a plugin, where you can rob a bank. First of all, you would set up the area of the bank robbery with worldedit, so if a player got within the radius of that area, a message would be broadcast to everyone on the server, alerting them that a player is robbing the bank. When at least one of the burglars have gotten into another specific area (like the vault) set by worldedit, they would be frozen for 1 - 2 minutes while they 'take cash'. During this time they can be attacked by Security Guards, created using Citizens 2.0. Also, being able to set multiple areas for different heists would be cool.

The minimum players required to start the heist would be 2, possibly 3. The maximum would be 4 or 6. Each player involved in the heist would have 5% cash taken from all players on the server. The cash system would utilize an economy system through Vault, like iEconomy. Any other players who are not involved in the robbery could kill the robbers while they perform their heist, so they don't lose 5% of their money. Also, players can only rob a bank 20 minutes after a previous robbery.

Ideas for Commands:

/heist set (sets the area for the bank using your current worldedit selection)
    /heist vaultset (sets the area for the Vault, using your current worldedit selection)

Possible Commands: (if there can be multiple areas to rob banks)

/heist list (Lists every heist, different heists could possibly get you different percentages of players money)
    /heist delete [insertheistnamehere] (deletes an existing heist)
    /heist set [insertheistnamehere] (An addition to the command seen above, where you could name the heist. This is only really needed if we have multiple heists.)

I would love somebody to please to make this!

I would like it to be completed in: A Week
    (I don't need it in a week, I'd just like to have it as soon as possible).

{redacted advertising} - JC

Thanks