Filled Ban GUI

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by XgXXSnipz, Oct 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: SimpleBan

What I want: I want a plugin that has a GUI with a player head to represent each player on the server and they each have a name of the player on the server and when I click on one of the heads it will ban that corresponding player

Example: There is a guy name Coolguy121 that is breaking the rules, and I want to ban him, I do /bgui Coolguy121, it will open up a GUI labeled: <playername> so in this case it would be labeled Coolguy121 in red, the player head LORE would contain the following: his location, his health, his food level and his xp level and when I click his head it bans him and the GUI closes and it plays a level up sound

Ideas for commands: /bgui

Ideas for permissions: bgui.use

When I'd like it by: This week

2. Offline

connorlinfoot

Already got a plugin in works like this; https://github.com/ConnorLinfoot/AdminPlus

Will release soon!

I've published it over on Spigot; <Removed Spigot Link, we cannot verify outside links>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  3. Offline

XgXXSnipz

connorlinfoot can you post it on here, so this thread wont get locked? please

4. XgXXSnipz Since the Curse takeover and the relaxed rules on advertising bukkit alternatives, I don't think it's overly likely to be locked. Also, having just come from reading this post by you, I have to wonder at the apparent hypocrisy. Why didn't you make this yourself?

5. Offline

XgXXSnipz

AdamQpzm I didnt make cause I didnt have time.. im not loaded up on free time like some people on here... I have things to do other than computer stuff, like cross country and soccer, I have almost no time everyday to being making a plugin.. so thank you very much :D

connorlinfoot gosh darnit, I told you to post it on here, now I cant get plugin till later.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

UnwrittenPaper

7. Offline

XgXXSnipz

UnwrittenPaper lol nope, doesnt fit my needs, I could modify it but nah, and BTW I got the plugin all I did was type in spigot BanGUI and I saw his post xD thanks connorlinfoot

connorlinfoot LOVE the plugin, just two thing, when I do ban a player or kick a player, under the head it doesnt show that players stats(Hunger level,Health, and location; using cordinates) also can you add some color to the plugin, like in stead of making Ban a player color white, use a different color like red, or light purple(do that for everything please)

EDIT: set time, and set difficulty does not work

8. Offline

UnwrittenPaper

"ok now ur just being a douche bag"

Firsly, what has Ur done to you?
    Secondly, why isn't an administrator censoring that out? Is harassing people allowed on Bukkit Forums?

Lastly, you didn't make it "because you didn't have time." If you can code Java, then make the plugin yourself. It's not that hard if you already can code.

Oh, and I recommend that you try this plugin.

9. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

10. Offline

Jadedcat

Stop the name-calling. You can have a discussion/debate without resorting to name calling.

timtower likes this.
  11. XgXXSnipz My intention was not to be a "douche bag" as you put it. I was simply trying to point out that you seem to judge someone else for not making their own plugins, yet seem to have an excuse for why you can't make this. Did you consider that the other person also didn't have time?

mrCookieSlime and timtower like this.
  12. Offline

XgXXSnipz

AdamQpzm, first of all I don't have time like I said, obviously UnwrittenPaper doesn't understand that, second of all he never attempted to even learn Java, and saying maybe he dosn't have time to learn is out ragous

UnwrittenPaper bruh, do u even know what plugin I want? Chest commands doesn't do what I want and BTW this plugin is made and I'm already using it, so please don't post plugins unneeded

13. XgXXSnipz I'm not trying to say that you do have time. Also, I couldn't see where PapiDimmi said that he's never bothered to try and learn Java. If you'd like to link me to that quote that'd be great. :)

14. Offline

UnwrittenPaper

I am not 'raging'.
    I apologise. I was just trying to help you.
    Wait, what? When did I say that I never attempted to learn Java?

15. Offline

mrCookieSlime

^^ You tagged the wrong person. This is not the Thread where he was saying that to PapiDimmi . This is the Thread where he is saying the same to UnwrittenPaper

Please just stop acting like that. After all you will not accomplish anything with such offensive coments.

Also: Just to make this clear:
    "You do not have enough time to make a Plugin even though you know how" and you cannot believe that
    "someone does not have the time to learn JAVA" which will probably take way more time...
    Sorry, if I am wrong but I think its quite funny since both of your statements are conflicting with each other.

Also, you have seen Threads like this before. When developers (which are able to do the Plugin on their own) request something, it never ends that well...

16. Offline

mrCookieSlime

AdamQpzm
    Either way, both what you and I said can be applied to both cases.

AdamQpzm likes this.
  17. Offline

XgXXSnipz

18. Offline

JordyPwner

Might wanna checkout this: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/administration-panel/ it has alot of features

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.