SteveMcGrath If you read the first posts in here you see that staff was afraid AutoUpdate could cause to much traffic for your server. That's why I added caching. The caching simply took the result from your API if it wasn't in the database and stored it there with a timestamp. Then, when accessing again it first took the result out of the database, compared the timestamp and if > 6h where gone it removed the entry and started from scratch. This was just a simple php file. Also there was a garbage-collecting thread running on the server cleaning old entries all 24 hours. So I didn't wanted to change/extend your API in any way, just to reduce traffic for you (as requested by staff at that time).