AutoQueue plugin update

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Technicmasters, Apr 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Technicmasters

Plugin category: Queue

Minecraft version: 1.16.5

Suggested name: AutoQueue 1.16

What I want: Please would somebody be able to update AutoQueue to 1.16.5? https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/autoqueue All of the commands should remain the same...i just want it to be 1.16...

Ideas for commands: No new commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No new permissionsneeded for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: It would be nice to have it soon rather that late...but iam fine with waiting a week or two...

edit: Yes, i contacted the developer...he didnt reply, as i expected...he hasnt been online since early 2018...

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Technicmasters

@timtower Yeah, it doesnt work in anything newer than 1.12.2....Even in 1.13 it doesnt work, The gui that you use to setup the plugin doesnt work at all...

4. Offline

davidclue

I could try to make this but before I do I just want to know if I have the idea right, so you can create signs that if a player right-clicks it will place them in a queue if there is space in the queue and then a timed delay until they are teleported to a specific location?

5. Offline

Technicmasters

davidclue
    Yeah, and the queue is at the main server, so no another queue server or anything...so yeah, you understand it right...just check the original plugin under 1.12.2...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  6. Offline

davidclue

Alright, there will be a small delay cause I have exams in a couple of days so it won't be ready for a few days.

7. Offline

Technicmasters

davidclue
    Thats fine, iam happy that someone is able to make it :D

8. Offline

Technicmasters

Have there been any updates? Just curious...

9. Offline

davidclue

Yeah, I will start on it very soon, I just started right away my next term and I'm doing my last year of math. I was hoping that they would give us a week break after exams but they just started up right away the day after, I will make it soon.

10. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

Should work with 1.16.5 now but i haven't tested.

11. Offline

davidclue

Beat me to it, good job :)

12. Offline

Technicmasters

Works good so far, gonna do more testing later today... How did you make it to work under 1.16.5?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.