Filled Attributes Revamped

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y1ght, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Y1ght

Plugin category: Fun/RPG

Minecraft version: 1.13.2

Suggested name: Attributes-Revamped

What I want: Hello, I'd like to request a attributes plugin which can make players, faster, have more endurance and swim-speed. The way they can improve their speed and endurance and swim speed is by doing each thing to increase it.

SPEED : To increase speed, you'd run. Running would increase it slowly by how much you move. It'd increase it by 0.01 per four seconds of running. The max is 100, and you start off at 0. Also, try making it realistic, so avoid making it go REALLY fast, and avoid potions if you could, please. I only want this to effect running, not walking so walking is normal speed and running is where you speed up.

ENDURANCE: I want the starting hearts to start off at 6 hearts, and the way you can gain endurance is by taking damage, the more damage you take the more endurance you gain. I want it where 6 blocks high of fall damage gives you 0.01 endurance. The max being two rows of hearts.

SWIM-SPEED: This is the same as regular speed, the more you swim, the faster you go. Being four seconds of swimming at max speed. And it being eight seconds of swimming at base speed.

Ideas for commands and permissions: attributes.list - /attributes ( list the player attributes in a format like this:
    ATTRIBUTES:
    Speed: %number%
    Endurance: %number%
    Swim-Speed: %number

attributes.set - /attributes set username speed/endurance/swimspeed 0.01 - 100
    attributes.view /attributes view username ( List the specific players attributes )

When I'd like it by: Take your time, I have until august 5th!

2. Offline

danielthumaniel

3. Offline

Y1ght

It works, but when I viewed my friend's attributes, his was auto-set to 100 when he joined, I set mine to 100 to test it, and he joined and I viewed his and they were all 100. Just wanted to report this to you, also thanks for making it!

//EDIT//

When setting attributes for a player, it sets it for all players, I'm assuming it doesn't save data per player, instead for all players!

//EDIT-2//

Maybe cut that, I'm not to sure. When followed with /attributes to view your own local, when others are anything over, it tracks their stats to, just wanted to report this to!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.