Solved Async plugin error in console

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Jamesol1, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jamesol1

I have a 1.11 spigot jar and the latest download for asyncworldedit and i get this error. I tried installing this on my 1.9.4 server a while ago and had the same error. I can't do much with word edit because it just crashes my server and doesn't save the changes from the last command entered.

Code:
    [11:55:42 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\AsyncWorldEdit.jar' in folder 'plugins
    '
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/pr
    imesoft/asyncworldedit/injector/classfactory/IClassFactory
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:133) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:329) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:251) [spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.j
    ava:300) [spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.ja
    va:204) [spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.jav
    a:542) [spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/primesoft/asyncworldedit/injector
    /classfactory/IClassFactory
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.jav
    a:64) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
    ava:129) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            ... 6 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.primesoft.asyncworldedit.inject
    or.classfactory.IClassFactory
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:101) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:86) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
            at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
            at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.jav
    a:64) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
    ava:129) ~[spigot-1.11.1.jar:git-Spigot-9deaa4c-8ea0c87]
            ... 6 more

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Jamesol1 Did you tell the developer about this error already?

Jamesol1 likes this.
  3. Offline

YoloSanta

Im not the best with reading errors but make sure you have WorldEdit installed with the version specified on the page.
    Follow these steps HERE

Jamesol1 likes this.
  4. Offline

Jamesol1

I haven't contact the developer. I haven't found a place to issue a ticket. And i have installed worldedit and triple checked the steps.
    Update (upon looking at your link) I saw ''async worldeditinjector''... i didn't notice that on their guide page. that may be it because I am using the latest versions...

Ok sweet it seems to have loaed up! On the sync download page it has a bunch of different jars... so i just installed the standard one i didn't know you needed worldeditinejctor.

Thanks!

5. Offline

YoloSanta

Great! If your problem is fixed make sure to mark your thread as solved!

6. Offline

Jamesol1

How do i do that? I've tried checking the edit of my original post?

7. Offline

YoloSanta

Go to the top of the page click Thread Tools then click Edit Title, then edit the prefix.

Jamesol1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.