Plugin Help ArchonCrates Command NBT Tag reward

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Swaash, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So yeah i use archon crates to give rewards ofc through keys i want it to give a leather helmet dyed to blue named "Rare Helmet" and has the lore "Item Level: 9" and has unbreakable and the attribute generic.armor set to 9.

I got this command and it works fine if i put it into a command block or i type it in chat.
    /give @p leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Name:"Rare Helmet",Lore:["Item Level: 9"],color:2815},AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:"generic.armor",Name:"generic.armor",Slot:"head",Amount:9,Operation:0,UUIDMost:96386,UUIDLeast:167662}],HideFlags:4,Unbreakable:1}

So i put this into the ArchonCrates file where you set the reward command
    - minecraft:give <player> leather_helmet 1 0 {display:{Name:"Rare Helmet",Lore:["Item Level: 9"],color:2815},AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:"generic.armor",Name:"generic.armor",Slot:"head",Amount:9,Operation:0,UUIDMost:96386,UUIDLeast:167662}],HideFlags:4,Unbreakable:1}

And whenever i win the reward it doesnt give any reward it just says grats you won but i dont get the item.

I somehow earlier got it to work by only changing the name of the item and putting unbreakable and putting the attribute generic.armor 9 (Im not sure if the Lore was on). But as soon as i added Lore and Color to the leather armor no reward is given. Can i have any help?

I actually also got it to work with dye on and something else but just not with all included.
    Can you try make what i have to type in?

Here is my CrateLoot file http://pastebin.com/hqcCRQ6p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.