Dev April-Fools

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by DrizzleBeat_98, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DrizzleBeat_98

Hi,

Yesterday, I got the idea to make an April-Fools plugin, but I need some ideas, what can I add to troll other players. If you know something, post it, when it is makeable in one day.

Information:
    Start of development: 29th March 2015
    Version: 1.0 RC1
    Author: me, DrizzleBeat_98 alias DeltaDrizz
    Language: English
    © 2015 by DeltaDrizz

Features
    • Freeze all players except yourself
    • Catapult all players 10 blocks in the air
    • Catapult a player 10 blocks in the air by right-clicking him/her with a feather
    Download:
    AprilFools.zip

Known Bugs:
    -None-

Greetings and have fun :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  2. Offline

teej107

I heard sending a json message w/ NMS to a player while supplying a null json value will crash the client.

DrizzleBeat_98 likes this.
  3. Offline

DrizzleBeat_98

I never worked with NMS and json messages/values, so idk how to realize this :(

I found sth on youtube, I will post if I succeed :)

I added it now as a command, I used setHealthScale(Double.MAX_VALUE); and setGameMode :p, simply transform it now into the inventory :)

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't double post. There is an Edit Button right next to the Date.>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  4. @DrizzleBeat_98 When they chat, it looks like it got sent to everyone else but it doesn't. Maybe a /kick saying something like 'java.lang.IOException: the remote host has been closed forcefully'. Just some ideas, hope the plugin goes well. :)

5. I'm sure he's just kidding. We don't support the crashing of clients here. Besides, there are easier ways to crash the client. :p

6. Offline

DrizzleBeat_98

Plugin now downloadable, post updated :) Have fun ;)

PS: Removed crashfunctions in this version ;)

CodePlaysMinecraft likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.