Plugin Help Anyone have a copy of CurrencyBasic?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by CheesiestRice, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CheesiestRice

I became the manager of Currency around a year ago (maybe more).

I planned to keep it going but got busy and since, the CurrencyBasic.rb download has been 404'd. I was wondering if anyone has it and would be able to send it to me. If so, it would be greatly appreciated so I can update it and keep the plugin going. Thanks!

2. Offline

Creeoer

You're trying to tell me that you don't even have the own project of your OWN plugin that YOU published to bukkit dev to COMPILE, lol dude, if want some old plugin at least ask for it and not lie about ownership. Welp my plugin is on bukkit, better delete every single trace I have of it.

3. Offline

CheesiestRice

I never originally compiled it. I became owner of it a while back but never got a chance to update it. I had a copy on my old PC which I don't have access to anymore (I built a new one) and the downloads were 404'd so I cant re-acquire it now. I do own this plugin, check for yourself.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/currency/

4. Offline

Marten Mooij

5. Offline

ZachBora

CheesiestRice Download CurrencyBasic from bukkitdev and decompile it. It won't be Exactly the same code but it'll be usable.

Edit: I see the download 404, report it to Curse maybe they can fix that.

6. Offline

CheesiestRice

Thanks a ton! :D

7. Offline

AronTheGamer

Bukget allows you to get the original download links from the Curse servers. The file has not been removed, it's been taken down for some reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.