Plugin Help Any multiple world warp plugin?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by hinnie, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

hinnie

So I'm looking for a warp plugin that supports multiple worlds.
    For example you set a warp in world "factions" you can only teleport to that warp when you're in the world "factions".

My server runs minecraft 1.10.

Thanks

2. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  3. Offline

hinnie

Ofcourse, it's easier to google. But I said warp plugins that support multiple world. None of the plugins you linked support multiple worlds.

4. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Essentials has always supported multiple world warping, if EssentialsX doesn't then try for the actual version of Essentials(EssentialsX isn't a genuine version of Essentials, it's just a 1.10 version of it even though Essentials works on 1.10 now). Did you just read the features list and not see multiple world support or did you ACTUALLY try the plugins before commenting again? A comment under easy-warp says multiple world warps were broken but it could've been fixed, no clue.

5. Offline

hinnie

I've tried easy-warp and it doesn't work. As for essentials, I have it installed since the beginning but if it does support it, I don't see how.

6. @OTF Catastrophe
    Read the first post carefully.

'you set a warp in world "factions" you can only teleport to that warp when you're in the world "factions"'

I don't believe any of the above linked have this functionality.

7. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Wow I guess I was the one who didn't read well enough aha. Sorry about that @hinnie

Did you try https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/perworldwarps.5597/ yet?

8. Offline

hinnie

It's oke

Yes I've tried that but it's outdated and broken.

Anyway, I fixed it!
    I used pex to only give people acces to an warp in specific worlds, stupid that I didn't think of that earlier haha. Thanks for helping ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.