Filled Anti Capital Letters?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by migcabreraes, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

migcabreraes

Hello I'd like to have a plugin for users of my server does not write in capital letters, I have two ideas 1: that when they write in capital letter is replaced by lowercase letters or when write in lower case and sent the message do not let you send it and sent him a message in the config customizable saying that you can not write to Capital Letters and that only users who have permission to write in capital letters.

- Thanks Community! :)

2. Offline

ForsakenRealmz

@migcabreraes I went ahead and made the plugin.

By default OP's can talk with capitals. If you're given the permission 'AntiCaps.bypass' then you can talk with capitals. I added a '/anticaps reload' command so when you change the configuration file you can then type in that.

I followed exactly what you wanted, but if it would be better for you I can make it so the players message is sent, but only capitalize the first letter and lowercase the rest? Anyways, here's the download.

**Edit - Updated the plugin to function slightly better**
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hihgyqzidxhdnjm/AntiCaps.jar?dl=0

Permissions:
    - AntiCaps.bypass - Allows a player to bypass the chat monitoring. Can talk with capitals!
    - AntiCaps.admin - Allows the player access to use /anticaps reload

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    migcabreraes likes this.
  3. Offline

migcabreraes

Thanks

4. Offline

nverdier

@migcabreraes Please mark this thread as filled. (Thread Tools > Edit Title > Select filled from the list of tags.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.