[Answered] Project status keeps getting set to "planning", questions etc.

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by _LB, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

_LB

In my projects, any time I do any sort of change to the project, the development stage gets reset to Planning and I have to go back in and change it back to Release. Is this supposed to happen? Is there a way I can avoid it?

Also, I can't find CB 1.7.9-R0.2 in the versions list, so I've been selecting R0.1 instead - is that ok? All my JAR files keep getting "Semi-normal" status and I've read that that is only for files that are not the main file, but that doesn't make sense because I've also read that they don't count as the download for Curse and yet they do.

Basically, I'm new to BukkitDev and really confused - the only thing I am sure about is that the time it takes for approval varies by a lot. I haven't found much useful info from Google or the forum search feature, and the submission guidelines leave me with more questions than I started with. Is there anywhere I can find out more, or do I just have to cross my fingers and blindly guess all the time?

I do really appreciate the volunteer work put into this, but I just feel really in the dark about how everything works.

2. Offline

Lolmewn

_LB
    The planning thing is really weird and I'm gonna leave that to someone who knows stuff about that.

As for Semi-normal status, no worries. All files have semi-normal status. The downloads are counted and you receive reward points for them :)

If you have any questions at all, you can always ask ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.