Anonim Mask

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Andreaita44, Feb 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Andreaita44

Plugin category: Anonim Mask

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: AnonimMask

What I want: I need this: when the player right-clicks with gunpowder in hand, he puts it on his head (like the helmet). changing his name to "Anonimo", the server sends him the message "Hai attivato la modalità anonimo"(ChatColor Aqua). when the player gets the gunpowder out of his head, he goes back to his nickname and the server sends him the message "Hai disattivato la modalità anonimo"(ChatColor Aqua).

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: Nothing

Please asap

2. Offline

Velixo

Should this also hide the player?

3. Offline

Andreaita44

4. Offline

Velixo

Here we go! If you click with an BLAZE_POWDER Item, you can toggle the Anonim mode.

Attached Files:

5. Offline

davidclue

If you actually added where the nametag changes could you show me how you did it? I've been trying to find a way to change player name tags for a very long time with no success.

6. Offline

Velixo

7. Offline

Andreaita44

@Velixo can you do this with gunpowder (material.SULPHUR) and add when he clicks he put it on his head? and for when he remove from his head he return to his original nickname? please

8. Offline

Velixo

It is not possible for players to put the gunpowder to the head, but if you want I can change it to Material.SULPHUR and add a message

9. Offline

davidclue

10. Offline

Ak.

Sorry for being late, but just today I read the post:

How the plugin works: if you right click on the powder in your hand, it renames the TAB and the user name and sends a message to player.
    If the user removes it, everything goes back to normal (I'm not sure if it keeps a modified nametab).

Config: Modifiable messages!

This is my first plugin request, I hope it goes well.
    If you need me to change anything or add anything, please let me know!

I don't know how to compress the file to 4kb as the colleague did, if someone knows, please let me know.
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mega url>

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mega url> Mega Download[/URL]

Edit:
    Sorry Staff for the Mega links, I already read the rules and found the compilation error and his exorbitant weight.

Now yes, here is the plugin:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.