Animated MOTD

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by gr8cassy, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gr8cassy

I see some servers have animated lines in their MOTD name. How do they do that? I know how to have custom colors already.

2. Offline

cometear

Any example servers?

3. Offline

Iroh

Not possible. You might be referring to the &k color code which appears like this:
    [​IMG]
    MOTD's are sent only once, and only when the user pings, they are simply a string of raw text.

4. Offline

XxStianXElitexX

5. Offline

the133448

Found a server which doesit hahahhaa: macizun.me

Example server listed....

6. Offline

17xDillz1997

Take a look at my IP. Is this what you're looking for?
    HavocOPPvP.com

7. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section since this requires an Alternative to be installed.

8. It is possible on Bungee, you can take a look at my server's motd as an example. I dont't know about bukkit itself, but i guess it's possible too.

Example Server: play.plussycraft.net

9. Offline

alexlab963

There is a plugin doing this but it is paid..... 12 $.Example server is mineplex.At the moment it has an animated icon(that snows) and an animated text that stp after 3 rotations so the server will be shown as online in the server lists and stuff.Anyway i woulld like to see something like a free version of it.It is a great plugin

10. Offline

MrEminent42

This is only possible with bungeecord and spigot. Spigotmc.org

11. @alexlab963 well have fun then:

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

The problem is that there is no config, the plugin is open source on github. With some java skills you can make it better than the paid one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  12. Offline

Skionz

@Gust09 Or you could just buy the paid one :p

13. Offline

alexlab963

[quote uid=90942908 name="Gust09" post=2948056]@alexlab963 well have fun then:

The problem is that there is no config, the plugin is open source on github. With some java skills you can make it better than the paid one.[/QUOTE]
    I kno2 about this one,I thing i prefer paying for the other one, there is configuration and variables

14. @Skionz @alexlab963 as i'm learning how to program, i don't wanna take the easiest path... xD
    I took the code and made it configurable for my server. You can add ip: play.plussycraft.net and take a look at the results if you want =3

15. Offline

Cadfire

16. Offline

Techmo9j

I have A bungee server, can you please send me a link to download the .zip file (with .jar). Do I put it in my Bungeecord Plugins folder or my Lobby Plugins folder?

17. Offline

eyamaz

[​IMG]

Thread locked

nverdier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.